Crisis Games run social game events for corporate training and education:
- Players take part in teams
- Games are played face-to-face on inter-connected boards
- Simple game mechanics encourage player interaction
- Facilitators keep everything running smoothly
- Urban Crisis – crisis management in a fictional US state where all is not as it seems. A 3-hour team-building event which encourages players to practice collaboration, communication and negotiation in a fun environment. More information is here or use our contact page for enquiries or bookings.
- Climate Crisis – can players work together to address the issues of climate change? A 3-hour educational game which uses a scientifically validated computer simulation of global warming to help players understand the difficulties and complexities of implementing climate change policies. More information is here or use our contact page for enquiries or bookings.
- Other Games – we also run day-long game events open to the public. We don’t have any of these planned at the moment but you can see some of the games we have run in the past on our eventbrite page