Crisis Games run social game events
- The games are played face-to-face on several interconnected boards
- Players use negotiation, teamwork and tactical game play
- Simple game mechanics encourage player interaction
- Facilitators keep everything running smoothly
We run games in two different formats
- 3-hour games with 20-40 players
- day-long megagames with 40-70 players
- Arrival – what would happen if aliens arrived on Earth tomorrow? Arrival explores this scenario with a combination of investigation, puzzle-solving, political negotiation and (should it come to it) military might.
- Black Friday – it is the busiest shopping day of the year and things are getting out of control. This game explores crisis management in a fictional US state. Players must deploy and use police, emergency services and the military resources to keep a lid on a brewing crisis while keeping an eye on forthcoming elections for State Governor.
Take a look at our upcoming events to see when and where we are running these games next.